Welcome to http://MyNOVAEvent.com vendor (and client) portal, where all NOVA 535 event details are found.
Who provides what?
NOVA ALWAYS provides: All Beverages, Chairs, Drapery, Furniture, Table Linens, Tables, Stages, Valet and Venue Management.
VENDORS can provide (after NOVA approval): Food, Entertainment, Design, Planning and Day of Coordination, and anything not being provided by NOVA.
INITIAL VENDOR SETUP
(Steps 1-3 for all vendors)
- Enter your contact info https://mynovaevent.com/vendorf
- Put the name in the “Company Name” field that payment is made to. If people pay you personally (instead of to your company) then put your actual name in the Company Name.
- Sign our expectations form (nothing to print) https://mynovaevent.com/nova-53
- Email us a head-shot photo or your company logo (jpeg or png file, about 400 pixels x 400 pixels) to email@example.com
- Bartenders email us your TIPS or SERVSAFE certificate, to firstname.lastname@example.org
(SOME Vendors require Step 4)
Proof of Insurance Required for Caterers and vendors doing anything remotely dangerous:
If you provide anything to eat, drink (reminder all beverages are provided by NOVA 535), put on your body (lotions, etc) are touching someone (chiropractor, masseuse, etc), a physical entertainer (dancer, acrobat, stilt walker, etc) or are doing anything even remotely dangerous (designer up on a ladder, assembling a big heavy “art-piece”, doorman, security, etc) then
- Email email@example.com a PDF copy of your current Liability Insurance declarations page.
Once you have completed these requirements, and we’ve approved you as a NOVA vendor, you will receive your MyNOVAEvent.com Username and Password.
Go to https://mynovaevent.com enter your Username and Password, click Log In. Please record your password somewhere safe. We need STRONG passwords, you can create a NEW password for yourself, maybe using a unique phrase that only you would know, then add in rand7om num4bers, CAPitaL LEtteRs and what we call “special characters” (#,$,%,!) with the entire password length at least 15 characters long. Example of Strong Password is YeLL#!ow385$$SmeLLs#!
At NOVA we strive for 5-Star service for each guest at every single event, and are 100% committed to continuous improvement.
If there is anything you think we can improve upon please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive an ERROR message or need SUPPORT click here.
Thanks and welcome to Team NOVA 535!