Welcome to MyNOVAEvent.com vendor and client portal, where all NOVA event details are found.
Who provides what?
NOVA 535: ALL Beverages, Chairs, Drapery, Furniture, Table Linens, Tables, Stages, Valet and Venue Management.
VENDORS: (after approval): Food, Entertainment, Design, Planning and Day of Coordination, and anything not being provided by NOVA.
VENUE MAP of NOVA 535.
(All Vendors 1,2,3)
- Enter your contact info https://mynovaevent.com/vendorf
- Put the name in the “Company Name” field that payment is made to. If people pay you personally then put your personal name in Company Name.
- Sign our digital expectations form https://mynovaevent.com/nova-53
- Email to Calendar@NOVA535.com:
- All Vendors: head-shot photo OR your company logo (jpeg or png file, about 400 pixels x 400 pixels)
- Bartenders: your TIPS or SERVSAFE certificate
(Step 4: CATERERS and “DANGEROUS” Vendors)
Proof of Insurance Required:
If you provide FOOD (reminder all beverages are provided by NOVA), put something on your body (lotions, etc) are touching someone (chiropractor, masseuse, etc), a physical entertainer (dancer, stilt walker, etc) or are doing anything even remotely dangerous (designer up on a ladder, assembling a big heavy “art-piece”, doorman, security, etc) then
- Email email@example.com
- PDF copy of your current Liability Insurance declarations page.
Once approved, we will email you a MyNOVAEvent.com Username and Password. This is where ALL your answers will be found: Set-Up Time and Guest Entry Times, floorplans, Vendor and Manager Contact Info, Timelines and more.
Go to https://mynovaevent.com enter Username and Password, click Log In.
Create a LONG and STRONG password (like 15-20 characters long). Example: We123Love456NOVA789Forever!!
At NOVA we strive for 5-Star service for each guest at every single event, and are 100% committed to continuous improvement.
If there is anything you think we can improve upon please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive an ERROR message or need SUPPORT click here.
Thanks and welcome to Team NOVA 535!